2020 Essay Award Submission Guidelines
The deadline for submissions is 12:00 p.m. on Friday, May 1, 2020.
Awards carry a modest cash prize.
Students may submit their own work or a faculty member may submit outstanding student papers. A student need not be a Women, Gender & Sexuality major or minor to be eligible.
- There is a minimum page requirement of 20 pages, double-spaced.
- Please limit submissions to a full length seminar paper. In the case of a senior thesis or dissertation, only one chapter may be submitted.
- Essays must have been written between Spring 2019 and Spring 2020.
- Authors are limited to a single submission.
- If substantial portions of the essay are in a language other than English, please provide an English translation for the reviewers.